Thursday 4 April 2013

NEW JOB

Just started my new job at  Balliihoo Homebrew. It's a whole new world for me as my only previous experience of wine is drinking it! :o)

As part of my new job I'm having to learn all aspects of Home Brewing and Wine Making, from learning about all the ingredients and equipment, packing, shipping, customer queries to actually learning about how to make wine and beer. As part of this process I thought it may be a good idea to start a 'blog', something else I've never done (so please bare with me)  

I'm starting with a basic 6 bottle wine kit, Youngs - Country Definitive Blackcherry tomorrow and plan to chart my progress on my blog. I'm expecting to have a few hic-cups along the way, but hey that's how we learn :o)

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment